8.27.2009

slowly, we're packing

You can see the moving boxes! Of course.....they're empty. But hey, we still have a week till the truck arrives. We have accomplished to: get rid of all our junk, organize the garage and closets, play with toys (with war wounds from falling down on the sidewalk):
color with markers:
and sell plenty of things on Craigslist. I finally sold these last night to a girl with a Jetta. I still have no idea how she fit them in there.
They came with the dining room table I bought (which is almost done and looking beautiful) but the chairs weren't really my style. Oh well, someone will love them. The beauty of Craigslist!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pics of the kiddos. I still can't believe you are only 1 week away from moving. I hated packing, so you are doing it the right way, taking it in stride!
(What happened to Owen? Poor little guy)

lyndsey said...

ouch! nice shiner owen :(

Saunja said...

And what happened to Owen's forehead and nose?

Camille said...

Wow, it's looking official! (as if it wasn't already, haah.) Is that a new scrape on Owen's faces or did he re-scratch again? I don't remember it being that big. Poor guy!

sachia said...

I used to own a jetta...the trunk space is incredible. Easy fit.