6.22.2009

happy Father's day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there! We hope you had a nice day, got some chocolate or a tie or a good book, and ate yummy food. We love you Casey. Thank you for working hard for us and for being the fun dad who wants to play silly games and run around the house. I know the kids adore you.
We spent our evening at Casey's parent's house. We ate yummy food and yep, Casey and his dad got good books! We finished with a lemon cream pie. The flavor was delish but the recipe needs a little tweaking since it turned out like lemon soup. Back to the drawing board....

4 comments:

Suman Family said...

Happy Dad's Day, Casey!

Nicole said...

Isn't it funny how we always seem to get these boys and Parry book after book. So unoriginal but they love it year after year! Happy Fathers Day Casey! You have a cute, cute family!

dietcokegrrl said...

Sorry the pie didn't turn out...I hate it when that happens! Happy Father's day anyway Casey!!

Shelley said...

I have a great lemon cream recipe for you-- I'll have to dig it up and email it. It's my grandma's-- and she won a blue ribbon for it at the state fair years ago. I'm in Indiana right now-- but I'll see if I can find it in my mom's stuff. If not, I'll send it when I'm back in Tokyo.

And at least your pie looked pretty!