6.19.2009

jeans that fit

Lucy is a skinny girl. So often her pants are too baggy and too short. I've been on the search for the perfect Lucy jeans, and I may have found them! GAP skinny jeans, found at Goodwill for $3, and with a great worn out knee (which took her a day to realize. She said, "uh oh mom, there's a hole in my pants!" I told her it was so that her leg doesn't get hot. She was pleased with that).
And since she was posing so funny, I snapped a barrage of pictures. We did two photo shoots this day....the other for this little outfit. I guess she's used to my camera by now! What a funny girl.
I'll probably fix the knee one of these days. But no rush, since she'll be wearing these for a long time. There's still a good 4 inches of cuff to unroll.

11 comments:

Suman Family said...

looks like a GAP ad. so cute!

Nat said...

Cuuuute jeans! What a great Goodwill find. Model in the making, I tell you. :)

Nicole said...

SHe does look like a cute little Gap add. She has become quite the little poser hasn't she. She loves the camera!

devin said...

I just finished working on a photo shoot with a ton of kids. Amazing the difference between some of the snotty kids whose parents make them do it and some of the kids who are actually funny and have personality. Seems like you have the kids who like that stuff. I could hook you with an agency if you want to turn your kids into spoiled little monsters.

cute stuff

Very Shannon said...

Love it! So cute!

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY for jeans that fit!!

lyndsey said...

what a cute little greaser kid w/ the high tops and jeans :) she looks SO grown up in the middle two shots (part of the six together). and yes, she is becoming a great model!

Joe and Marci said...

She is so cute, quite a natural in front of the camera :)

Brittany said...

I have one of those skinny kids too, especially at that age. I love how much Lucy hams it up for the camera.

catharooni said...

i love popping in and seeing your cuties - along with your talented creations & pics!! the willards rock.

Jean said...

Your pictures are awesome!