Owen turned 5 months old yesterday.Here are his stats:
* 15 lbs (40th percentile)
* 25 1/4 inches (40th percentile)
* Drinks 4-6 ozs every few hours
* Still in limbo with formulas. The jury is out on Soy.
* Still only sleeps 5-6 hours max. Arrrrrg
* Is still swaddled when he sleeps
* Size 2 Target diapers
* Can almost roll from his back to stomach and vice versa
* Lots of drool, but no sign of teeth yet
* Blows bubbles
* Holds on to a few toys, but isn't fully aware of it yet
* Loves to smile and will usually smile at anyone who looks at him.
Here are some pictures of what he enjoys doing.
He hangs out in his bouncer and most recently, the Einstein Saucer. I love this picture because it really shows what his face looks like. Owen being Owen. I can sort of visualize what his face will look like grown-up: Sitting with Gram. He loves being held and being part of the action. He often watches Lucy all day long. Hard to imagine that one day he'll be running around with her.
And he wore big-boy jammies for the first time last night. He looked so adorable and grown-up to me. Since he wasn't in the mood for a photo-shoot, here's what I got. Can't tell if he's laughing or crying in that first one? Okay, it's a cry, but such a cute little sad face:
And....a more content Owen. We love you little boy!